Monday, October 29, 2012

Self-Insertion: King Kong

For this assignment, I knew I wanted to put myself in a movie scene, I just had to narrow it down to one frame. I thought it would be awesome to put myself into a scene of the 2005 version of King Kong.  First, I looked at other shots of the movie, such as the girl in-between Kong and a T-Rex. However, when I found the image of Kong with Anne in his hand, I knew it would be perfect. I asked my friend to take a picture of me leaning over my computer chair, so it looked like I was grabbing onto something. Then, I used the clone stamp tool to erase Anne from the picture. After using the magnetic lasso tool to cut me out, I put myself over some remains of Anne. Then, I touched up part of Kong's finger using the patch tool, since it looked a little weird after erasing so much of Anne's arm with the cloning tool. For finishing touches, I used the burn tool around my hand and around some parts of my arm. The final product is hilarious and I can't wait to show my friends and family!

No comments:

Post a Comment