Sunday, October 7, 2012

Final Cerberus Logo

I came up with this concept for my logo after I had sketched the drawings for class. I incorporated the ideas of a silhouette as well as using a hot dog. I thought that the three headed dog would be a recognizable logo for the restaurant and to clarify what the product is, the hotdog in the background avoids confusion. I think the gray in the background works nicely with the colors of the hotdog and dogs. It doesn't overshadow it and they don't clash. I liked the class' idea to use a Greek font and loved the font Basileus on DaFont.com so I made sure I used it for the name. I think this file would be able to be saved as a PNG so the white would be removed and could be used on anything from t-shirts to napkins.

-Logo Sketches previously posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment